Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I need...

I need a place to live in Georgia for 3 months!!! Mike will live at the academy, but as of yet I have no place to call "home." Don't fret; I'm sure some kind soul will decide to rent out their fully furnished studio apartment for precisely the time period that I need it. :)

Mike wants some photos to appear on this blog, so here goes:




We went hiking along a section of the Coastal Trail (through Redwood National Park) a couple of weeks ago, and at one point, a herd of Roosevelt Elk nearly surrounded us. This bull was definitely the boss of his harem.





Today was a LOOONG day and tomorrow I'll be at the zoo all day, so it's time to call it a night.

2 comments:

  1. Have you tried Craigslist? (for a place to stay in GA)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep...there are some possibilities through Craigslist...Thanks!

    ReplyDelete