Monday, January 26, 2009

Drying Laundry

Today was warm and sunny enough to hang our laundry out to dry on the back porch! I'm not accustomed to having to pay to wash and dry our clothes, so it seems I never have enough quarters on hand...plus, it's better for the environment to let clothes air dry. Only twice since we've moved here have I had to use the dryer...that demonstrates how unusually sunny it's been here this winter! Our neighbor washes two loads of laundry every single day. He says he doesn't get enough sun in his apartment to air dry them, so he ends up spending $6.50 every day on laundry. I wonder if he realizes that he's using up $2, 375 of his hard earned money every year on LAUNDRY!? I could buy a whole new wardrobe!

My client wasn't able to focus at all today, so it was a looong two hour session. But when I got home at 7 p.m., Mike had dinner ready to eat. What a guy!

It was one of those days when pretty much everything falls into place. Beautiful weather, tasks checked off of our "to-do" list...what more can we ask for?

No comments:

Post a Comment